Adding a Grain Cart to REAP
This help article provides instruction to add a grain cart to your REAP account by connecting to your bluetooth enabled scale.
You can only add a Grain Cart through the mobile app. You can not add a grain cart through the web dashboard.
1. From the Scale Screen click on the My Operations tab at the bottom of the screen.
2. Click on the Cart module on the left side of the screen, then click on the "Add a Cart" button near the center of the screen.
3. A new window will appear with a MAC address listed. Select the MAC address associated with your bluetooth enabled device.
4. Name your Grain Cart, and enter the capacity of your Grain Cart, then press the "NEXT" Button.
5. If the indicator is not detected automatically, click the "Set Indicator Button"
6. Select your indicator model. Then click "Finish."
7. Click the "Set Group" button.
8. Select the Group you want to put the Grain Cart into and click the "Finish" button.
By default, the REAP system creates a group for you called My Cart Group. You can use this group.
9. Ensure the appropriate button is activated for the accessory enabled within the scale. (For example Auto Moisture, Auto-Log, or Pulse).
10. Click the "Finish" button again to complete adding a Grain Cart.