Creating a Grain Cart Operator and Operator Group within REAP Web Portal
In order to create a grain cart operator within the REAP web portal, you first need to create an Operator Group.
This help article will provide you instruction on creating an Operator Group, and creating an Operator within a group in the REAP Web Portal.
Creating a Grain Cart Operator Group
1. From the main dashboard, click on the Operators module. See the illustration below for the module location...
2. In the active module window, click on the Operator Groups Tab.
As a default, REAP already has an operators group, called "My Operators". You may choose to use this as your operators group, edit the name, or delete this group and add a new one. Please see the associated help articles to guide you through editing, or deleting an operator group.
3. Click the "Add Group" button on the right side of the active module window.
4. A new pop up window will appear. Type in the new name of your group you would like to create, and then select the "CREATE" button.
Creating a Grain Cart Operator
As a default, REAP has already setup an example operator called "My Operator". This operator is located under the "My Operators Group". You may choose to delete, or edit the operator name if you would like. Please see the help articles on Deleting and Editing an Operator.
1. While in the Operators Module, click the "OPERATORS" tab.
2. Click the green "ADD OPERATORS" button in the upper right corner of the module.
3. A new pop up window will appear, type in the operator name and select the "CREATE" button.
Adding a Grain Cart to REAP
Adding a Grain Cart to REAP This help article provides instruction to add a grain cart to your REAP account by connecting to your bluetooth enabled scale. You can only add a Grain Cart through the mobile app. You can not add a grain cart through ...
REAP Web Portal Navigation
The REAP web portal is designed to provide you contextual information about your grain cart harvest data. This information is presented to you through modules listed on the side of the web portal. After selecting a module, the module information ...
Creating a Destination Group and Destination within the REAP Web Portal
In order to create a destination within the REAP web portal, you first need to create a Destination Group You can not have multiple commodities allocated to a single destination.....If you are storing multiple commodities at a single destination, you ...
Editing or Deleting an Operator Name or Operator Group in the REAP web portal.
Editing or Deleting an Operator Name 1. Select the Operators Module from the left side menu option of the main dashboard. 2. Select and Click on the Operator Name that you would like to edit or delete. 3. The operator module will appear in the ...
Creating a Truck or Truck Group within the REAP Web Portal
Creating a Truck Group By Default, REAP has already setup an example Truck Group. You may choose to edit the truck group, or delete it. See the help article regarding editing or deleting trucks or truck groups. 1. Select the Trucks Module from ...