Creating a Grower, Farm, Field within the REAP Web Portal
Creating a Grower
Select the "FIELDS" Module from the left side of the web portal dashboard.
2. Click the "Growers" Tab in the active module window area.
3. Click the "Add Grower" button to the right of the active module area.
4. A small pop up window will appear. Type in the new grower name and select the "ADD" button.
Creating a Farm
1. Click the "Farms" Tab in the active module window area.
2. Click the "ADD FARM" button to the right of the active module area.
3. A small pop up window will appear. Type in the Farm Details and select the "Create" button.
Creating a Field
1. Select the "Fields" Tab in the active module window area.
2.Click the "Add Field" button to the right of the active module area.
3. A small pop up window will appear. Type in the new Field and select the "Add" button.
REAP Web Portal Navigation
The REAP web portal is designed to provide you contextual information about your grain cart harvest data. This information is presented to you through modules listed on the side of the web portal. After selecting a module, the module information ...
Creating a Truck or Truck Group within the REAP Web Portal
Creating a Truck Group By Default, REAP has already setup an example Truck Group. You may choose to edit the truck group, or delete it. See the help article regarding editing or deleting trucks or truck groups. 1. Select the Trucks Module from ...
Creating a Grain Cart Operator and Operator Group within REAP Web Portal
In order to create a grain cart operator within the REAP web portal, you first need to create an Operator Group. This help article will provide you instruction on creating an Operator Group, and creating an Operator within a group in the REAP Web ...
Creating a Destination Group and Destination within the REAP Web Portal
In order to create a destination within the REAP web portal, you first need to create a Destination Group You can not have multiple commodities allocated to a single destination.....If you are storing multiple commodities at a single destination, you ...
Selecting a Field in REAP
In order to select a field within the REAP mobile app, a field must be created first within the web dashboard or within the "My Operations" area of the mobile app. You can refer to the "adding a field" help article which provides instruction as to ...