Editing or Deleting an Operator Name
1. Select the Operators Module from the left side menu option of the main dashboard.
2. Select and Click on the Operator Name that you would like to edit or delete.
3. The operator module will appear in the active window. Click the "EDIT" button.
4. A new pop up window will appear. Within this window you can edit the name, re-associate a group, or choose to delete the operator all together. If editing the operator, go ahead and click the UPDATE button after your edits have been made, which will save your changes to the operator.
If deleting the operator, a warning pop up window will appear to confirm you want to delete. Go ahead and select "DELETE" to confirm the action.
Editing or Deleting an Operator Group
1. From the Operators Manual, select the Operator Group Tab.
2. Select the Operator Group Name you would like to Edit or Delete from the list in the active module window.
3. Click the Edit Button
4. A pop up window will appear to edit the operator group name, or delete the operator group name. Edit the operator name as appropriate, or choose to delete.
If you choose to delete the Operator Group Name, a warning pop up will appear, Click the DELETE button to confirm the action.