Entering a Configuration Number on a Model 915 Indicator
This is the best method to calibrate a 915 if using AWT loads cells of a known calibration diameter.
1. Type in 915
2. Hold the hidden E key for two seconds until 915E is displayed.
3. Press SELECT, "ConF" will be displayed.
4. Press SELECT, the current configuration number will be displayed.
5. Determine the new configuration number using the tables below.
a. Find the desired increment size and capacity (Calibration Diameter) in Table 2 to determine the first three digits of the config number.
b. The fourth digit is unused and can be any value 1-9.
c. The fifth digit determines the units used by the scale. Use 0 for most applications.
6. Type in the new Configuration number.
7. Press the SELECT, "ConF" is displayed.
8. Press G/N to return to Gross weighing mode.