Entering a Configuration Number on a Model 1015 Indicator
This is the best method to calibrate a 1015 if using AWT loads cells of a known calibration diameter.
1. Type in 1015
2. Hold the hidden E key for two seconds until 1015E is displayed.
3. Press SELECT, "ConF" will be displayed.
4. Press SELECT, the current configuration number will be displayed.
5. Determine the new configuration number using the tables below.
a. Find the desired increment size and capacity (Calibration Diameter) in Table 2 to determine the first three digits of the config number.
b. The fourth digit determines the Warning Alarm Factor. If you are not using an alarm, use 0. The Warning Alarm Factor is calculated by dividing the alarm weight by the increments.
c. The fifth digit determines the units used by the scale and whether or not Auto Hold is turned on. Use 0 for most applications.
6. Type in the new Configuration number.
7. Press the SELECT, "ConF" is displayed.
8. Press G/N to return to Gross weighing mode.