Exporting Moisture Sensor Voltage Records from GT560
1. Have an empty USB drive ready and type 6897 into the GT560, then press SELECT.
2. Press SELECT again to change the setting to "YES" and then press ENTER.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions and insert the USB drive when prompted.
4. Wait for the GT560 to transfer the records. When it is complete, the screen will say "Done".
5. Remove the USB drive from the GT560 and insert it into a computer.
6. Open the drive on the computer and locate the file named "DS_Voltages".
7. This file can be sent to Digi-star to help troubleshoot the moisture sensor.