Grain Cart Mode and Remote Mode in REAP
GRAIN CART MODE
After unloading your grain cart and no load visually appears to be captured within the REAP system, the first thing you should check is the mode the app is in. If you are in the grain cart, the mode needs to be in the Grain Cart Mode.
The mobile device (iPad or iPhone) located in the tractor cab pulling the grain cart, needs to be in Grain Cart Mode.
- Collects the Load Ticket
- Allows for "Zero Balance" button of the scale indicator.
- Allows for manual initiation of the "Unload" button and indicator.
- Annotated by "GREEN" banner in the upper part of the screen.
An infinite amount of remote users can be connected to the scale system in remote mode.
- Provides simultaneous live weight viewing.
- Provides the ability to view and change selections of the field, truck, moisture, destination and operator. (Note: you will need the paid subscription to change selections remotely).
- Provides the ability to temporarily "Zero" the scale called the "TARE" function, without affecting the Grain Carts scale screen.
- Will not collect the load record (if you are in this mode in the grain cart, you will fail to collect the load record, this is for remote viewing only).
- Annotated by the "Gray" banner in the upper part of the scale screen.
- You can still access remote mode when outside the range of the bluetooth® wireless technology device. The advantage of doing this is to quickly make a selection change when out of range of the grain cart. (ie.. you made a parts run and forgot to change the field name on the grain cart tractor, you can do this remotely from the parts store).
Selecting a Grain Cart in REAP
In order to view grain carts in a list, you must first setup grain carts within the "My Operations" area of the mobile app. Please refer to the "My Operations" area of the help center and the help article regarding "adding a new bluetooth/scale ...
REAP Mobile App - Adding a Grain Cart
Adding a Grain Cart to the REAP mobile App
Adding a Grain Cart to REAP
Adding a Grain Cart to REAP This help article provides instruction to add a grain cart to your REAP account by connecting to your bluetooth enabled scale. You can only add a Grain Cart through the mobile app. You can not add a grain cart through ...
Getting Started with REAP
Welcome to REAP! Thank you for choosing REAP! To use REAP successfully, we strongly recommend you take a few minutes to properly set up your REAP account and connect your device(s). Follow the steps below to get started. 1. Sign up for a REAP account ...
Grain Shrink Policy Setup Within REAP
Grain Shrink Policies IMPORTANT: Prior to adding any fields or destinations, you must setup your shrink policies. You will be able to select your shrink policy when setting up a field or destination and apply the appropriate shrink policy to the ...