REAP 2.0 Web Portal Release Notes
- New Angular Interface with contextual Reporting
- Supports three types of bushel conversions (USDA, FIXED, and BRAKETED)
- Supports new type of transfer method to support transfers from Destinations.
- Supported User Profiles for permissions based access to mobile app.
- Re-Worked integration with The John Deere Operations Center to support easier setup.
- Help Desk with availability of Knowledge Base Articles, Chat, and Request Form.
- Load Ticket Screens allow for mass updates of moisture applications.
- Fields and Destinations can be independent bushel conversions to match precision Ag Technology and "Payable" bushel criteria.
- Supports CSV and PDF formatted Reports exports
- Send Truck Report - This report provides the "total" combined loads from the grain cart in a single line item after the "send truck" button has been selected within the mobile app. This report provides easier reconciliation with truck load tickets.
- Supported across multiple data center regions (East and West Coast deployments within North America) to provide higher availability and reliability in the event of data center outage.
- New 2.0 API to provide "transfer" method of data flow within the system.
- API gateway implementation to provide higher collaborations and integrations and efficiencies to benefit integrations by third party developers.
- New Transaction method to increase efficiencies and less resource demand.
- Autonomous server deployment and supports quick response to resource increases in high demand time.
- Deployment audit methods for increased reliability and "checks/balances" within the system for quick feature updates.
- This is an initial launch of major version. No bugs have been reported. Future bug reports will be addressed in ongoing versions of REAP 2.0.
REAP Web Portal Navigation
The REAP web portal is designed to provide you contextual information about your grain cart harvest data. This information is presented to you through modules listed on the side of the web portal. After selecting a module, the module information ...
Creating a Grain Cart Operator and Operator Group within REAP Web Portal
In order to create a grain cart operator within the REAP web portal, you first need to create an Operator Group. This help article will provide you instruction on creating an Operator Group, and creating an Operator within a group in the REAP Web ...
Creating a Destination Group and Destination within the REAP Web Portal
In order to create a destination within the REAP web portal, you first need to create a Destination Group You can not have multiple commodities allocated to a single destination.....If you are storing multiple commodities at a single destination, you ...
Creating a Grower, Farm, Field within the REAP Web Portal
Creating a Grower Select the "FIELDS" Module from the left side of the web portal dashboard. 2. Click the "Growers" Tab in the active module window area. 3. Click the "Add Grower" button to the right of the active module area. 4. A small pop up ...
Getting Started with REAP
Welcome to REAP! Thank you for choosing REAP! To use REAP successfully, we strongly recommend you take a few minutes to properly set up your REAP account and connect your device(s). Follow the steps below to get started. 1. Sign up for a REAP account ...