Using POINT to Evenly Fill Multiple Hoppers on a Drill or Planter
Using POINT to Evenly Fill Multiple Hoppers
on a Drill or Planter
- Start with all hoppers empty and the POINT in gross mode.
- Zero the scale by pressing "ZERO" in the app or the furthest right button on the POINT (It looks like a O with a / through it).
- Fill the the first hopper to the desired amount.
- Either press "TARE" in the app or the second button from the left on the POINT (Play/Pause Symbols). The Scale should read 0.
- Fill the second hopper to the desired amount.
- Either press "TARE" in the app or the third button from the left on the POINT (Square or Stop Symbol). The Scale should read the total of the two tanks.
- Repeat steps 4-6 until all hoppers are filled to the desired level, then begin planting.
Using the POINT App as a Remote Display (iOS)
LIVE Scale Page POINT communicates via Bluetooth Wireless Long Range technology. It has a 2500 Ft reception range and can be simultaneously connected to as many iPhones and iPads near by the POINT device. This allows for multiple remote display ...
Getting Started: Registering and Setup of Your POINT Device (iOS)
Registering Your POINT Device All POINT devices are required to be registered to a user or organization. This ensures proper ownership of the devices being utilized. It also ensures on boarding your future product support experiences through the ...
POINT Firmware Release Notes
Firmware (Version 1) Release Notes This article is a running list of release notes for the various firmware releases for the POINT Scale Display. Please refer to this article for bug fixes, feature releases, and improvements. Version 1.0.0 (Initial ...
POINT Accuracy Statement
Scale-Tec Scale Systems are designed and manufactured to provide the greatest accuracy possible. However proper installation and use are required in order to obtain the highest level of accuracy. When using the scale system the following must be ...
Getting Started: Creating a POINT Account (iOS)
Creating a POINT Account This help article will walk you through creating a POINT account with the iOS App. Once you create an account you can then connect and register your POINT device to your account. For anti theft purposes, once a POINT ...