Creating a Destination Group and Destination within the REAP Web Portal
in order to create a destination within the REAP web portal, you first need to create a Destination Group
YOU CAN NOT HAVE MULTIPLE COMMODITIES ALLOCATED TO A SINGLE DESTINATION.....IF YOU ARE STORING MULTIPLE COMMODITIES AT A SINGLE DESTINATION, YOU NEED TO CREATE A DESTINATION FOR EACH COMMODITY..... iee Co-Op (SOY), Co-Op (CORN), Co-Op (Etc).
This help article will provide instructions on how to create a destination group and also a destination with the group in the REAP Web Portal
Creating a Destination Group
1. From the main dashboard, click on the Destination module. See the illustration below for the module location.
2. In the active module window, click on the Destination Group Tab.
As a default, REAP already has a destination group call "My Destinations". You may choose to use this as your destination group, edit the name or delete this group and add a new one. Please see the associated help article to guide you through editing or deleting an destination group.
3. Click the "Add Destination" button on the right side of the active module window.
4. A new pop up window will appear. Type in the new name of you group you would like to create and then select the "CREATE" button.
Creating a Destination.
As a default, REAP already has a destination called "My Destination". You may choose to use this as your destination, edit the name or delete this destination and add a new one. Please see the associated help article to guide you through editing or deleting a destination.
1. While in the Destinations Module, Click the "DESTINATION" tab.
2. Click the green "ADD DESTINATION" button
3. A new pop up window will appear, type in the destination details and select the "CREATE" button.