3. Press SELECT, "ConF" will be displayed.
4. Press SELECT, the current configuration number will be displayed.
5. The new configuration number will be 19_00. Fill in the third digit with the corresponding column number from the table below based on the desired increments.
6. Type in the new Configuration number.
7. Press SELECT, "ConF" is displayed.
8. Press MENU, "CUST" is displayed.
9. Press SELECT, "OutPut" is displayed.
10. Press SELECT, the current sensitivity is displayed.
11. Determine new sensitivity value. The sensitivity value is equal to the eight digit mV/V output of all the load cells at the capacity used in step 5.
The 8 digit format is n.nnnnnnn with the first digit not shown if it is a zero. If the sensitivity is 0.1234567 then type 123456.
12. Type in the 8 digits of the sensitivity value.
13. Press SELECT, "OutPut" will be displayed.
14. Press MENU, "CAP" is displayed.
15. Press SELECT, the current capacity row number is displayed.
16. Type in the row number corresponding to the capacity of the system from the table below.