We’ve sent an important firmware update to your POINT app. You can now push this update over the air (wirelessly) to your POINT device. We do this in order to maximize performance, stability and ease of use of your POINT device in conjunction with the app. Here’s how to complete the update:
1. Make sure the POINT app on your mobile device is updated to the most current version. Most users already have automatic updates enabled on their mobile devices. This is the easiest way to keep all of your mobile apps updated to their current versions. If you have automatic updates enabled on your mobile device, continue to step 2. If you do not have automatic updates enabled, or you do not know, please see this help article to ensure you have automatic updates enabled on your iOS app.
2. Turn on your POINT scale display.
3. Watch the video below for visual instructions, or continue reading the step-by-step instructions below the video.
4. Open the POINT app on your iPhone or iPad.
5. In the app, select your POINT device.
6. When the "Update Firmware" message appears, press "Continue."
7. On the next screen, press "Update Firmware."
8. On the next screen, press "Start" - make sure you have a good internet connection.
9. During the process, your POINT device will power off and on several times. There is no need to turn it back on during the update process.
10. When the screen says "Firmware is up to date," you have completed the process. In the app, if you want to return to the scale screen, press the arrow in the upper left corner of the screen.