Avery Weigh-Tronix 1040 Indicator calibration
- Push and hold the MENU key until it says “SETPAS”. (*Note: If the indicator just sits there and beeps after 3-4 seconds, let go of the MENU key, at that point “SETPAS” should appear)
- Type 1040
- Once “1040” is on the screen press SELECT. (*At this point “CONFIG” should be on the screen.)
- Press SELECT once more and the config number will be displayed.
- Type a new config number. 98300 is a custom config number that should work for most applications.
- Press SELECT to enter the number and return to "CONFIG".
- Press MENU and "CUSTOM" will be displayed.
- Press SELECT and the custom number will be displayed.
- Type a new custom number. This number is equivalent to a digi-star calibration number and is unique to the specific application.
- Press SELECT to enter the number and return to "CUSTOM".
- Press G/N repeatedly to return to the gross weight screen.
Avery Weigh-Tronix 640 Indicator Calibration
Watch this video to calibrate your indicator. Press and hold the "Hold/Menu" button for three beeps then release. Enter "640". Use "RM" to increase the displayed value and "M+" to decrease it. Press the "Hold/Menu" button to move one digit to the ...
Avery Weigh-Tronix Load Cell Calibration Numbers
The reading @ 0.4mV/V can be used as the Calibration number for a Digi-star indicator, or the Custom number on a Weigh-tronix indicator.
Changing Setup and Calibration Numbers in a Digi-Star Indicator
Changing Setup and Calibration Numbers in a Digi-Star Indicator 1. Hold the ZERO button and the ON button until "SETUP" is shown on the screen. 2. After "SETUP" the indicator will display its current setup number with the last digit flashing. 3. ...
GT400 and UNVERFERTH 410 Calibration
GT400 and Unverferth 410 Calibration Video
Calibration Number Equation
Here is the equation to figure out what the calibration number would be. .4 mv/v X Capacity X # of Bars / mv/v Output of the weigh bar = good starting Calibration # Example: We will be using a 141907 weigh bar in this example. ...